10/3 Schedule is up
Adjustments being made to future weeks.
Q: When do we play
A: Friday Nights!
Q: Where do we play games?
A: Fine facilities near the 5 & 55 fwy. intersection. & 22 fwy. at
Q: When are game
A: All games are between 4:30 - 8:30
Q: WHERE/WHEN ARE PRACTICES?
A: Completely determined by your coach. We recommend 1 practice per week. Practices are not mandatory and do not affect playing time.
Q: What time
should I arrive to the game?
A: 15-30 minutes prior to you game. There is very little "warm - up" area
Q: How long do games last?
A: Approx. 1 hour.
Q. Can I bring food/drinks/snacks?
A. Not at Field o' Dreams... Field Turf... water ONLY!
Q. What equipment is required?
A. Mouthguards are required and available for purchase at field canopy. Rubber cleats are
Additional questions contact us at
- Low time commitment - 1 game per week & 1 practice maximum
- Play with friends - Request a Friend or Coach upon registration
- Play other sports simultaneously - Friday night scheduling will not interfere with other sports or day time activities
- No equipment to purchase (except mouth-guard)
- No candy sales, no field prep, no snack-shack duty
- Top quality: Uniforms (customized jersey and shorts!), Footballs and Flag gear
- Beautiful well lit TURF & grass fields
- Experienced and qualified referee's (2 per game)
- More GAME Time!... 44 minutes per Game! That's up to 40 minutes more game playing time per season!
- Experienced PAFF staff supervision at all times - "Sportsmanship First"
Play Action Flag Football' is a NON - PROFIT 6 vs. 6 NON-CONTACT co - ed youth flag football league
We value your childs positive sporting experience!
* Conveniently located in Central O.C. 55 and 5 Freeways Map
* 8 Players per team
* Every player will play a minimum of 3 quarters
* Divisions by grades 1-2, 3-4, 5-6, 7-8
* Beautiful Facility
* "Top Notch" equipment and uniforms
* FUN! FUN!! and more FUN!!!
* Above all else, "Sportsmanship First"!